What are the hours of operation?
Arena: 7:00 am – 10 pm daily
Fitness Center: 7:00am – 8:00 pm daily
- Easter CLOSED
- Memorial Day Regular hours
- Fourth of July 7am – 6pm
- Labor Day Regular hours
- Thanksgiving: 7am – 2pm
- Christmas Eve 7am – 2pm
- Christmas Day CLOSED
- New Year’s Eve 7am – 5pm
- New Year’s Day 11am – close
We may open late or close early during inclement weather with no advanced notice.
When are Arena Alive Fitness Memberships Billed?
Monthly Billing is processed on the 1st of each month. When new members sign-up, the first month will be prorated based on their sign-up date.
Is there a cancellation fee for Memberships?
There is no cancellation fee. However, the cancellation date will be 30 days after written notice is received. If that cancellation date is after the 1st of the month, that month will be billed in full and access will be extended until the end of that month.
Is parking free?
Hy-Vee Arena does not charge for parking in our North Parking Lot. The parking lot located on the east side of the building and street parking is regulated by Kansas City.
There is additional paid parking at the West Bottoms Garage.
Where is the entrance?
Enter on the East side of the building. There is a courtesy counter and stairs on either side going up to the second level where you can access the courts.
Where are the courts located?
We have 2 levels of courts. Courts 1-4 are on the lower level and and Courts 5-12 are on the upper level of the arena.
The court numbers are listed on our TV’s as well as on the railings surrounding the upper courts.
Can we bring outside food into the arena?
No outside food or drink is allowed into the arena. We have food and beverage businesses that are open daily. Browse restaurants and other vendors here.
When we rent a court or attend open play is equipment included?
Equipment is not included but can be rented. Volleyball, Futsal, Basketball and Pickleball nets are available upon advanced request.
Do you have televisions?
We have five televisions in the bar and four on the east and west concourse in addition to over 100 monitors throughout the arena for way finding and advertising.
Does Hy-Vee Arena determine ticket prices?
The organization that holds the event at the arena determines the ticket prices. The organization, and on occasion, arena staff will run the box office.
What type of payment do you take?
We take both cash and card. Most of the restaurants and retail shops also take both forms of payment.
Do you have locker rooms?
We have locker rooms onsite with showers. Items may not be in lockers overnight. Please bring your own lock.
Are you wheelchair accesible?
- 100 Level: Access to the courts is found on the south end ramp.
- 200 Level: All four corners have viewing decks to the 100 Level courts.
- 300 Level: First row of the court concourse is for wheelchair viewing.
Do you have elevators?
- 100 Level: ADA elevator located behind our guest services at the East Entrance provides access to our suites and courts on the 100 Level and up to the 200 Level.
- 200 Level: Elevator is located on the south side of the building to access the 300 and 400 Levels
- 300 Level: Elevator is located on the south side of the building to access the 200 and 400 Levels
- 400 Level: Elevator is located on the south side of the building to access the 200 and 300 Levels
How long is your indoor track?
We have a 350 meter Mondo Track located on our 400 Level
What sports can you play on your courts?
Our courts can accommodate basketball, volleyball, pickleball, futsal.
100 Level has courts lined for:
• 4 Collegiate / NBA lined courts
• 4 Volleyball courts
300 Level has courts lined for:
• 8 High School/Collegiate basketball courts
• 8 volleyball lined courts
• 24 pickleball courts