NIKE VOLLEYBALL CAMP
June 14, 2021 @ 9:00 am – June 17, 2021 @ 3:00 pm
IMPROVE YOUR GAME AND HAVE SERIOUS FUN AT NIKE VOLLEYBALL CAMPS
The Kansas volleyball camp will incorporate unique drills and learning progressions that are designed to help camper master the fundamentals of volleyball. The day camp in Missouri offers small training groups where campers will be challenged and coached to grow in all aspects of the sport. Campers have the opportunity to train with KC Fireball Volleyball Club Director, Melanie Linville, at the state-of-the-art Hy-Vee Arena.
Our program will incorporate unique drills and learning progressions that are designed to help camper master the fundamentals of volleyball. This girls volleyball day camp offers small training groups where campers will be challenged and pushed to their limits!
• Excellent training facilities
• Morning and afternoon training sessions
• 1:10 staff to camper ratio
• Training for all skill levels
• Nike Volleyball Camps T-shirt and prizes! (multi-day camps only)
• View More Details ⟩
CAMP COACHES & CAMP DIRECTOR
Melanie Linville is the Club Director of KC Fireball Volleyball Club. She has been coaching volleyball for the past 8 years at the club, school, and recreation levels.
Our Camp Director will be assisted by a talented staff which may include their assistant coach(es), current and former collegiate players, and other college and club coaches.
SECURE YOUR SPOT!
Due to local and state regulations, we anticipate having to reduce our enrollment numbers significantly this year. You can expect a high demand on these first-come-first-serve camper spots, so please be sure to register early.
• Dates: June 14-17
• Age Group: 10-18
• Gender: Girls
• Programs: All Skills
• Camp Options: Day Camp
• Lunch: Please bring a packed lunch or lunch money. The arena has concessions available for lunch, snack, and drink purchases.
• Daily Hours: Monday-Thursday, 9:00am-3:00pm
• Check-in: 8:30am on Monday
• Check-out: 3:00pm on Thursday